This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Resin kit at 1/43 scale that allows you to choose between two versions of the impressive 935 M16, characterized by its large rear wing. The decal sheet allows you to make either the version that competed in the 1981 24 Hours of Daytona, finishing in eighth overall position, or the one that participated in the 12 Hours of Sebring of the same year, where it finished in twenty-sixth place.
Additional details for the Porsche 935 M16
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1036.
- Belongs to the Scorpio Racing Team.
- Raced at the 12 Hours Sebring and the 24 Hours of Daytona in 1981.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 112 g.
- Featured in newsletter 593.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.