Decal sheet to make the striking orange version of the Ford Mustang GT4 that participated in the Road America 120, the seventh event of the Michelin Pilot Challenge, where they finished in sixteenth position.
Additional details for the Ford Mustang GT4
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/24 scale with reference 24-021.
- Belongs to the PF Racing Team.
- Raced at the IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge in 2019.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24354.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 29 g.
- Featured in newsletter 589.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.