Thanks to Blue Stuff, it is now possible to complete a new and more than striking version of the Mustang GT4, which achieved two victories in the Michelin Pilot Challenge organized by the American IMSA in the Sebring and Virginia races. Do you dare with this color?
Additional details for the Ford Mustang GT4
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/24 scale with reference 24-020.
- Belongs to the PF Racing Team.
- Raced at the IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge in 2022.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24354.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 29 g.
- Featured in newsletter 589.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.