This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
With this impressive Porsche 935 M16, Jim Busby achieved sixth place overall in the 1980 Portland 100 belonging to the IMSA Championship.
Additional details for the Porsche 935 M16
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1035.
- Raced at the Portland 100 Miles in 1980.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 147 mm x 64 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 106 g.
- Featured in newsletter 593.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.