This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Resin kit of the Porsche 935J sponsored by Coors that obtained twenty-fourth place in the 100 Miles of Laguna Seca in the 1980 season, a race belonging to the IMSA GT series and IMSA GTO Championship.
Additional details for the Porsche 935J
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1033.
- Raced at the Laguna Seca 100 Miles in 1980.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 147 mm x 64 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 107 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 590.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.