In 2021, the DTM underwent a major regulation change, starting to use GT3 vehicles, causing Mercedes to return to the championship after several years of absence, as well as the debut of brands such as Ferrari, Lamborghini and McLaren. This decal sheet allows you to make the version of the Mercedes AMG GT3 that managed to win the drivers' championship
, with the already classic pink colors of its main sponsor, BWT, and includes a paint mask sheet
to facilitate painting the pink bands on the upper part of the front and rear windows. This decal sheet is designed to be used with the Tamiya kit, and in combination with the transkit for the Evo version
developed by LB Production.
Additional details for the Mercedes Benz AMG GT3 Evo
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by LB Production in 1/24 scale with reference LB-24094 (also listed as LB24094).
- Belongs to the HRT Team.
- Raced at the DTM in 2021.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24345 and TAM24350.
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 180 mm x 230 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 17 g.
- Featured in newsletter 584.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.