This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Transkit to transform the Tamiya kit of the Honda NSR500 into the version of the Honda RC211V with which Shinichi Ito finished fourth in the 2002 Japanese Grand Prix. The transkit is made up of high-quality resin parts, white metal, photo-etched parts and decals.
Additional details for the Honda RC211V
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/12 scale with reference ST27-TK1207C (also listed as 4545310118008 and TK1207C).
- Belongs to the HRC Team.
- Raced at the Japanese Moto GP Grand Prix in 2002.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14082 and TAM14087.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 151 mm x 245 mm x 64 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 247 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4545310118008 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 587.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.