Due to the latest events in Ukraine, USCP products not currently in stock might take way longer than expected to arrive to our warehouse. Thank you very much for your understanding.
More modifications cannot be asked for! The USCP brand rounds out the loop of parts available for the Hasegawa Mini MPI references with this set that includes the complete engine with the structure of the compartment
and the hood with its interior structure
. Even some of the engine pipes
, such as the fuel feed or the air control pipes are reproduced with the parts. A wonderful reproduction in resin that will allow you to detail to the smallest detail what this little model came to carry under its front hood.
Additional details for the Mini Cooper MPI
- Manufactured by USCP in 1/24 scale with reference 24T059.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 21154, HC54, HC-54, 21157 and HC57.
- Includes 3D printed parts and resin parts.
- Package measures 75 mm x 107 mm x 42 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 53 g.
- Featured in newsletters 580 and 584.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.