This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Resin kit to make the Porsche 911 Carrera that participated in the 58th edition of the Targa Florio in 1974, and which finished the event in second position.
Additional details for the Porsche Carrera 2.7 RS Group 4
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE721.
- Belongs to the Ateneo Team.
- Raced at the Targa Florio in 1974.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 112 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 590.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.