This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
High-quality resin kit to assemble the single-seater that participated in the 1989 Japanese Grand Prix held in Suzuka, and where Martin Brundle got fifth position, raising Brabham to the final ninth position in the Constructors' Championship, avoiding in this way having to compete in the preclassifications for the 1990 season. The kit is completed with a multitude of white metal parts, turned metal parts, several photo-etched plates and a decal sheet, which allow the model to be completed with the configuration as it raced at Suzuka.
Additional details for the Brabham Judd BT58
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-FK20332 (also listed as 4545310013846 and FK20332).
- Belongs to the Motor Racing Developments Team.
- Raced at the Japanese Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1989.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 200 mm x 250 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 550 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4545310013846 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 587.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.