This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
High-quality resin kit to assemble the single-seater that achieved the last Brabham podium in Formula 1, with Stefano Modena achieving third place in the 1989 Monaco Grand Prix. The kit is completed with a multitude of white metal parts, parts in turned metal, several photo-etched plates and a decal sheet, which allow the model to be completed in its high-downforce configuration typical of the Monaco circuit.
Additional details for the Brabham Judd BT58
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-FK20331 (also listed as 4545310013839 and FK20331).
- Belongs to the Motor Racing Developments Team.
- Raced at the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1989.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 200 mm x 250 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 550 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4545310013839 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 587.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.