This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
High quality resin kit with white metal parts to make the unit of the Brabham BT44 with which Teddy Pilette made his first appearance in the Formula 1 World Championship, on the occasion of the 1974 Belgian Grand Prix held on the circuit of Nivelles-Baulers.
Additional details for the Brabham BT44
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-FK20300 (also listed as FK20300).
- Belongs to the Motor Racing Developments Team.
- Raced at the Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1974.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 200 mm x 250 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 550 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 587.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.