This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
On the start ramp of the 1988 Boucles de Spa Rally there were several Sierra XRi 4x4 Group A, one of which took a brilliant 4th place finish. This resin kit allows this version to be assembled, driven by Mark Lovell and co-driven by Terry Harryman.
Additional details for the Ford Sierra XRi 4x4 Group A
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE956.
- Raced at the Boucles de SPA in 1988.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 150 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 590.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.