This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
As it happened the previous season, the couple formed by Robert Droogmans and Ronny Joosten participated in the first event of the Belgian Rally Championship, the Boules de Spa, at the wheel of the Sierra 4x4 Group A, to later use in the rest of the races their Ford Sierra Cosworth Group A. On this occasion, they were forced to retire after suffering a severe rollover.
Additional details for the Ford Sierra XRi 4X4 Group A
bus scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE955.
- Belongs to the RAS Sport Team.
- Raced at the Boucles de SPA in 1988.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 150 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 590.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.