Due to the latest events in Ukraine, USCP products not currently in stock might take way longer than expected to arrive to our warehouse. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Pair of seats made of resin to replace those of your models of the different Porsche 911 and 930 Turbo at 1/24 scale. The details of these seats make the difference, not only for incorporating the electric control panel
for seat adjustments or the handles to allow access to the rear spaces, but also for how even the small wrinkles
that form in the leather folds
seats have been simulated. Spectacular!
Additional details for the Classic Porsche Leather seats
- Manufactured by USCP in 1/24 scale with reference 24A072.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ08201, 08001, EM-1, FJ08281, FJ126432, RS-57, FJ126593, 12659, FJ126609, RS-118, 12660, FJ126647, RS-120, FJ126784, RS-28, FJ12685, 126852, RS-57, FJ17129 and CW-8, or Revell reference REV07179, or Tamiya reference TAM24279.
- Package includes 2 units.
- Includes resin parts.
- Package measures 85 mm x 115 mm x 24 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 24 g.
- Featured in newsletter 579.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.