This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Not only the factory team inscribed a Sierra XRi 4x4 in the 1987 Monte Carlo Rally, the Belgian team formed by Robert Droogmans and Ronny Joosten also started with a Belga sponsored unit, having to retire due to engine failure.
Additional details for the Ford Sierra XRi 4X4 Group A
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE954.
- Belongs to the RAS Sport Team.
- Raced at the Monte Carlo Rally - Rallye Automobile de Monte-Carlo in 1987.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 150 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 590.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.