This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints. Another good product at SpotModel!.
Minardi's engine change for the 1992 season did not go down well. The Lamborghini 3.5-liter V12 engine unit did not prove as competitive as the 1991 Ferrari engine, and the results suffered. The kit, made of high-quality resin
, also includes white metal parts and a complete photo-etched plate. The decal sheet allows the versions corresponding to the first 4 Grands Prix of the 1992 season
to be made, before the M192 appeared at the San Marino Grand Prix in mid-May.
Additional details for the Minardi M191B
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-FK20344 (also listed as 4545310017837).
- Raced at the Early season and the FIA Formula 1 World Championship in 1992.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 200 mm x 250 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 550 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4545310017837 (GTIN/EAN)
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.