This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Driven by the pairing of Ridgley and Cook in the Watkins Glen 6 Hours in 1977, this Carrera RSR, characterized by mounting the 935's rear wing, failed to finish the race.
Additional details for the Porsche Carrera RSR
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE878.
- Belongs to the Ridgely Racing Team.
- Raced at the Watkins Glen 6 Hours in 1977.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 112 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 579.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.