This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Resin kit to make at 1/43 scale the precious Porsche 935 Joest that won the Daytona 250 in 1980, with the pilots Moretti and Joest at their controls.
Additional details for the Porsche 935J
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE868.
- Belongs to the Electrodyne Team.
- Raced at the Daytona 250 miles in 1980.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 112 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 579.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.