This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Resin kit of the Porsche 911 Carrera RS, with a decal sheet that allows between two versions, corresponding to the 1976 Tour de France Automobile and the 1976 Giro d'Italia, in both cases with the driver Francis Roussely at the wheel.
Additional details for the Porsche Carrera 3.0RS
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE865.
- Raced at the Giro d'Italia Automobilistico and the Tour de France Automobile in 1976.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 112 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 579.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.