This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
One of the last appearances of the Joest-prepared Porsche 935 used by Gianpiero Moretti in the IMSA Championship. This version was raced in the last event of the 1983 season, the 3 Hours of Daytona, where accompanied by Van der Merwe they achieved seventh place overall.
Additional details for the Porsche 935J
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE859.
- Belongs to the Momo Racing Team.
- Raced at the Daytona 3 Hours in 1983.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 112 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 579.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.