Resin kit made by Reji of the Hyundai Accent WRC, in what was already its third evolution, and which with the appearance of the new Fabia became the vehicle used by some private teams, such as Manfred Stohl's. This reference allows the unit participating in the Germany Rally in 2003, which finished the event in eighteenth position, to be carried out.
Additional details for the Hyundai Accent WRC 3
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-2401D (also listed as 2401D).
- Raced at the ADAC Deutschland Rally in 2003.
- Includes paint masks, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Edition limited to 100 units.
- Package measures 195 mm x 264 mm x 62 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 322 g.
- Featured in newsletters 578 and 587.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.