This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Mazda didn't know it yet, but it kept burning stages to finally achieve glory in the 24 Hours of Le Mans, which would come in 1991. In 1987 the result with the 757 was more than worthy, with a seventh final position (and first of the IMSA category) of the unit with the number #202. A high-quality resin kit, with white metal parts, and infinite details thanks to its complete photo-etched plate.
Additional details for the Mazda 757
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-FK2465 (also listed as 4545310324652 and FK2465).
- Belongs to the Mazdaspeed Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1987.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 175 mm x 265 mm x 74 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 573 g.
- Box barcode 4545310324652 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 578.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.