Transkit to convert the Mercedes AMG GT3 Tamiya kit into the new AMG GT3 Evo, characterized mainly by its large front grille and a much more evolved rear diffuser. The pieces, made by 3D printing, fit perfectly on the body, chassis and transparent parts of the original kit
. In addition, a chrome decal
sheet is included to detail the front grill.
Additional details for the Mercedes Benz AMG GT3 Evo
- Manufactured by LB Production in 1/24 scale with reference LB-TK14 (also listed as LBTK14).
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24345 and TAM24350.
- Includes 3D printed parts, paint masks, water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 82 mm x 125 mm x 50 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 52 g.
- Featured in newsletter 575.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.