There are no limits to the transformation of any car... even the small Honda convertible can be turned into a beast, widened, lowered, with its corresponding wings and other aerodynamic elements, as well as boosting its engine, reinforcing its chassis, and protecting to the occupants with an obligatory arch of security. And why not do it at scale too? No sooner said than done. MGSF has made its interpretation of the Honda S800 with a very complete transkit that includes, in addition to all the elements of the bodywork and interior, a set of Enkei rims and Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R (resin) tires. What a bestiality!
Additional details for the Honda S600/S800 Shakotan Shotto
- Manufactured by MGSF in 1/24 scale with reference MGSF-UK24-016A (also listed as UK24-016A).
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24190, TAM24340 and TAM89657.
- Includes 3D printed parts, seatbelt fabric and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 110 mm x 185 mm x 63 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 120 g.
- Featured in newsletters 573, 577 and 583.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.