The set includes 5 units manufactured by 3D printing of the ignition units used mainly in vehicles prepared in North America, such as NASCAR or IMSA/GTU championship. They can even be found in high powered street vehicles. A perfect finish of the reliefs on the casing of the control units defines these pieces.
Additional details for the Ignition boxes
- Manufactured by Scalecars.Online in 1/24 scale (also valid for 1/25) with reference SCO-R063.
- Package includes 5 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 100 mm x 145 mm x 8 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletters 574 and 589.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.