Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
A very special red color, for a more than special car. Number Five has formulated the specific shade of red to paint the kit of the Ferrari 499P LMH winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2023.
Additional details for the 499P LMH Red
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C192.
- To be used with Profil24 reference P24143K.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 571, 573 and 576.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.