This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Bought by the American team Electrodyne, the Porsche 934 formerly belonging to Moretti kept the colors of the Momo livery. The car was used by Vincentz in some IMSA championship races in 1979, the kit version being the one corresponding to the Mid Ohio 500.
Additional details for the Porsche 934
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE831.
- Belongs to the Electrodyne Racing Team.
- Raced at the Mid Ohio 500 Miles in 1979.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 105 g.
- Featured in newsletter 588.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.