This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Spectacular "psychedelic" decoration of Egreteaud and Rolland's Porsche 911, which unfortunately had to be withdrawn in the 1970 Tour de France Automobile.
Additional details for the Porsche 911 2.2S
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE827.
- Raced at the Tour de France Automobile in 1970.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 147 mm x 64 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 104 g.
- Featured in newsletter 588.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.