This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
In 1974 the Sonauto competition team was once again present in the Tour de France Automobile, this time with the female crew made up of Charlotte Vernay and Madeleine Fouquet, who finished in 14th place overall with this very "colorful" Porsche.
Additional details for the Porsche 911 Carrera RSR
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE826.
- Belongs to the Sonauto Team.
- Raced at the Tour de France Automobile in 1974.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 105 g.
- Featured in newsletter 588.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.