This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Entered in the 1973 Tour de France Automobile by Team Sonauto, and with Ballot Lena and Morenas at their controls, this car with its "psychedelic" decoration failed to finish the event.
Additional details for the Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE825.
- Belongs to the Sonauto Team.
- Raced at the Tour de France Automobile in 1973.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 147 mm x 64 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 105 g.
- Featured in newsletter 588.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.