This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Re-edition of the reference ARE157, which had been sold out for a long time. Its decal sheet allows you to choose to build between the versions of the Lancia Stratos of the Chardonnet team that, driven by the Darniche and Mahé couple, competed in the 1975 (number #180) and 1977 (#174) editions of the Tour de France Automobile.
Additional details for the Lancia Stratos HF
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1115.
- Belongs to the Chardonnet Team.
- Raced at the Tour de France Automobile in 1975 and 1977.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 105 g.
- Featured in newsletter 588.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.