For a long time now, the fog lamps of cars were bulky elements, which were mounted separately on the front fenders, or which were placed on bulky grills. Some even wore permanent protection instead of covers to protect them from blows from stones or branches on the road, thinking especially of all-terrain vehicles. This Yamamoto Parts reference reproduces the PIAA brand headlights, with the brand name integrated into the protection piece. Each of the headlights is made up of three pieces; the focus, the transparent glass and the protective cover, facilitating its painting.
Additional details for the Fog Lamps PIAA type
- Manufactured by Yamamoto Model Parts in 1/24 scale with reference YMPTUN101.
- Package includes 4 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 65 mm x 85 mm x 11 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2 g.
- Featured in newsletters 580 and 586.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.