Resin model to make the versions of the Skoda Fabia WRC with which the official Skoda team participated in the editions of the Deutschland Rally in the 2003 and 2004 seasons
, obtaining the best result of Gardemeister's seventh place in 2004. As a novelty, in this reissue the decal sheet also includes the numbers and sponsors for the unit with which Jan Kopecký won the Bohemian Rally of 2004
with the number #504 on its doors.
Additional details for the Skoda Fabia WRC
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-2405 (also listed as 2405).
- Belongs to the Skoda Motorsport Team.
- Raced at the ADAC Deutschland Rally and the Bohemia Rally in 2003 and 2004.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and placement instructions.
- Package measures 195 mm x 264 mm x 62 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 321 g.
- Featured in newsletter 587.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.