This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints. Another good product at SpotModel!.
New reference of the resin kit made by Reji of the Hyundai Accent WRC, in what was already its third evolution, and with which Armin Schwarz and Freddy Loix participated in the Rally of Germany in 2002. Luck was not on their side this time , having both cars to abandon.
Additional details for the Hyundai Accent WRC Evo 3
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-2401C (also listed as 2401C).
- Belongs to the Hyundai Castrol WRT Team.
- Raced at the ADAC Deutschland Rally in 2002.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 195 mm x 264 mm x 62 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 326 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.