This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
One of the most famous elaborations of the Almeras brothers. Based on a 911, probably a Carrera RS, it was dressed in a special kit in the image and likeness of the type 935. The car participated in the 1979 Giro d'Italia with the female driver pair Hoepfner and Biche, who took the Porsche to seventeenth general position.
Additional details for the Porsche 935 Shilouette
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1099.
- Belongs to the Almeras Team.
- Raced at the Giro d'Italia Automobilistico in 1979.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 150 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.