The "classic" Formula 1 models are always a challenge when it comes to their mechanical components, since practically all of them are visible. And for this very reason this set is so interesting, since it allows you to mount on your Honda RA272 Tamiya kit a much more detailed and even articulated driveshafts and rear shock absorbers
. The driveshafts are made up of 13 pieces (spare parts included), and the shocks also come separated into several pieces (upper and lower sections, shock rod, and springs). We love!
Additional details for the Honda RA272
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Falcon Scale Models in 1/20 scale with reference FSM-06-C (also listed as FSMC6).
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM20043.
- Package includes 2 + 2 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 50 mm x 100 mm x 20 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.