When incorporating a turbocharger to an engine, it is almost mandatory to also install the intercooler, which is responsible for cooling the intake air before it is introduced into the engine. If you want to mount this element in your kit, or improve the detail that it already incorporates, this 3D printed intercooler can come in handy. The intercooler measures 27,5 x 9,8mm.
Additional details for the Intercooler type B
- Manufactured by Yamamoto Model Parts in 1/24 scale with reference YMPTUN14.
- Package includes 1 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 60 mm x 80 mm x 5 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1 g.
- Featured in newsletter 567.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.