This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Resin kit of the Porsche 935 developed by the Andial team, and which was characterized by a large air intake on the front hood that, through a large duct in the passenger compartment, led the air to the 6-cylinder biturbo engine. The kit allows you to choose between two versions. The number 3 racer competed in the 1981 Sebring 12 Hours with drivers Meister, Stommelen and Grohs, finishing fourth overall. The version with the number #51, driven by the same drivers in the 24 Hours of Daytona also in 1981, started from the first position on the grid, although it failed to finish the race due to an electrical problem.
Additional details for the Porsche 935 M16
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1181.
- Belongs to the Andial Racing Team.
- Raced at the 12 Hours Sebring and the 24 Hours of Daytona in 1981.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 105 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 568.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.