Support with 40 units of tire inflation valves made in resin by 3D printing. The valve design resembles that used on the rims of NASCAR championship cars, but can be used on other 1/25-1/24 scale models. The valves are delivered on a support with walls, which must be removed to be able to paint the pieces more easily.
Additional details for the NASCAR type 1
- Manufactured by Scalecars.Online in 1/24 scale with reference SCO-R055.
- To be used with Scalecars.Online reference SCO-R054.
- Package includes 40 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 62 mm x 105 mm x 8 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 4 g.
- Featured in newsletters 566, 570 and 583.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.