A myth, the Lamborghini Diablo appeared to replace the also legendary Lamborghini Countach. Fujimi's kit will allow you to recreate this supercar in detail, the engine being partially reproduced
and being visible thanks to its tilting engine cover. And the same goes for the interior, with a system that will allow you to open the doors
, with its curious "up" opening system, revealing its luxurious and sporty interior. What a joy!
Additional details for the Lamborghini Diablo 4WD VT
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/24 scale with reference FJ12679 (also listed as 4968728126791, 12679, RS-67 and 126791).
- Includes metal parts, paint masks, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 203 mm x 346 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 379 g.
- Box barcode 4968728126791 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 566 and 584.
Lamborghini only built 400 units of the Diablo VT, which was powered by a 5.7-litre V12 engine paired with a five-speed manual gearbox. The Diablo VT, introduced at the 1993 Geneva International Motor Show, incorporated a number of refinements and modifications over the original Diablo, with some cosmetic and mechanical improvements, such as improved air conditioning, a lighter clutch, larger seats widths and power steering. But the most important thing would be the incorporation of all-wheel drive, borrowing the system used in the Lamborghini LM002, and that is precisely where the acronym VT comes from, which means “Viscous Traction”. This traction system was capable of sending up to 25% of torque to the front axle to correct or improve cornering and starting the car from a standstill.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.