Complete set of 1/24 scale buckles to assemble your classic competition harnesses with 3 or 4 anchor points
, like those used in the 70s. The set includes enough parts to assemble two-seat harnesses
. The definition of the pieces is impressive, with a minimum thickness. The buckles allow a maximum width of the fabric of 2 mm
. The fabric
for the belts is not included
Additional details for the Racing harness 3 - 4 points
- Manufactured by D.A.B. Models in 1/24 scale with reference DAB24-036.
- Raced in 1970-1980.
- Package includes 2 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 70 mm x 100 mm x 28 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 21 g.
- Featured in newsletter 563.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.