Drying accelerator for cyanoacrylate glues. The cap has an applicator brush to ensure easy use. Contains an alcohol-based accelerator that minimizes damage to plastic parts. To use it, apply the accelerator to one of the surfaces to be joined and the cyanoacrylate-type glue to the other. When the two surfaces are pressed together, a strong bond will quickly form. It is ideal for gluing small photo-etched parts or pieces with a very small surface area.
Additional details for the CA Cement Accelerator
- Manufactured by Tamiya with reference TAM87138 (also listed as 4950344871384 and 87138).
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM87091 and TAM87187.
- Package measures 67 mm x 97 mm x 67 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 40 g.
- Box barcode 4950344871384 (GTIN/EAN)
- Product contains 1 x 10ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 589.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.