Due to the latest events in Ukraine, USCP products not currently in stock might take way longer than expected to arrive to our warehouse. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Set of 1/24 scale 3D printed resin rims designed to perfectly fit the Hasegawa Mini Cooper model kit. The rim design is similar to the rims offered by Rover for the Sport package of its Mini Cooper. Adapters are also included
to be able to use this set of wheels on any Aoshima, Fujimi or Tamiya model. Be careful, tires not included!
The images with the tires are for example only. The 13-inch tires, with reference USCP-13-1
, can be purchased separately.
Additional details for the Rover Mini Sport Pack 13 inches
- Manufactured by USCP in 1/24 scale with reference 24P142.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 211544, HC54 and HC-54.
- Package includes 4 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 85 mm x 120 mm x 20 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 27 g.
- Featured in newsletter 560.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.