Due to the latest events in Ukraine, USCP products not currently in stock might take way longer than expected to arrive to our warehouse. Thank you very much for your understanding.
There's no doubt that Hasegawa's new kit of the Mini Cooper is highly detailed, but it can always be fine-tuned a bit more. For example, the door handles or window lifters are flush with the door panel. Why not give them volume and have the hole to put your hand in
, as in reality? This set allows you to improve the detailing of the interior of your kit, with all the elements of the door panels, and wonderful belts that imitate the texture of the fabric
for the four seats with their anchoring buckles.
Additional details for the Mini MPI Interior detail-up set A
detail up set:
- Manufactured by USCP in 1/24 scale with reference 24A068.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 211544, HC54 and HC-54.
- Package includes 1 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 90 mm x 120 mm x 12 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 22 g.
- Featured in newsletter 560.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.