Due to the latest events in Ukraine, USCP products not currently in stock might take way longer than expected to arrive to our warehouse. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Have you even considered the possibility of your Mini model having a ragtop sunroof? What if you could also choose between its closed or folded position? Well, this is precisely what USCP offers us for the new Hasegawa Mini kit, with a complete piece for the roof with the opening frame, which is accompanied by two other pieces, the extended canvas also in resin, or the canvas in its folded position directly 3D printed in full detail. What a great idea!
Additional details for the Mini Ragtop Sunroof
- Manufactured by USCP in 1/24 scale with reference 24T053.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 211544, HC54 and HC-54.
- Package includes 1 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts and resin parts.
- Package measures 85 mm x 120 mm x 20 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 30 g.
- Featured in newsletter 560.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.