Transkit to convert the Tamiya kit of the most modern Lotus 102B into the version of the Lotus 101 used during the 1989 season. Not only are new parts
for the bodywork, the floor and the suspensions
included, but the different version of the Judd engine used in 1989, with a greater 90º angle between its cylinder banks, which is why you will also find new parts
for the engine block and gearbox
. The complete plate of photo-etched parts also includes pieces to make two different configurations of the rear wing, among many other parts.
Additional details for the Lotus Judd Type 101
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-TK2089 (also listed as 4545310020394).
- Belongs to the Lotus Team.
- Raced at the FIA Formula 1 World Championship in 1989.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM20030.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 152 mm x 246 mm x 63 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 374 g.
- Box barcode 4545310020394 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 559.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.