Don't worry, no one has modified an original "gullwing" 300SL in such a way, but based on a Mercedes SLK you can commission the construction of a spectacular replica. But on a scale we can afford to transform the Tamiya kit
. To do this, this transkit includes everything you need
: wider front and rear fenders, front splitter, rear spoiler, front knuckles and rear hubs modified to also lower height, ventilated and slotted disc brakes, custom wide rims with central nuts and their corresponding tires, silencer with four exhaust outlets, steering wheel, gear knob, additional front lights... For tastes, the colors!
Additional details for the Mercedes-Benz 300SL Fat Boy Restomod
- Manufactured by MGSF in 1/24 scale with reference MGSF-UK24-015A (also listed as UK24-015A).
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24338.
- Includes 3D printed parts, seatbelt fabric and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 110 mm x 185 mm x 63 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 120 g.
- Featured in newsletter 562.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.