This kit, with 210 pieces, is characterized by its different parts that are fully detailed and realistic. The side blinds can be opened to reveal the fire equipment
. Even its 6-cylinder engine is carefully reproduced. Its decal sheet offers the possibility to recreate versions of different fire brigades (Trier, Bad Oeynhausen, Höxter, Braunschweig, Venlo, Salzburg, Altstätten, Belgium). Once assembled, the model has a length of 232mm, a width of 108mm and a height of 142mm.
Additional details for the Mercedes-Benz Schlingmann Unimog U1300L TLF 8/18
special vehicle scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Revell in 1/24 scale with reference REV07512 (also listed as 4009803075129 and 07512).
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 250 mm x 435 mm x 110 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 842 g.
- Box barcode 4009803075129 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 552, 578 and 586.
The Mercedes-Benz Unimog U1300L TLF 8/18 is a vehicle prepared to fight and extinguish fires quickly, thanks also to its effective traction system that allows it to access the most complicated areas. In addition to its basic firefighting equipment, it can store up to 1,800 liters of water. This vehicle is particularly useful in rough terrain due to its robustness and versatility.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.