Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Transkit to complete the last bike used by Kevin Schwantz
in the Motorcycle World Championship, just the following season after becoming champion, and retiring before the 1994 season was completed, although he still had time to win two races in Japan and Great Brittany. The transkit is made up of a photo-etched sheet
, the corresponding decal sheet
, and resin and white metal parts
to modify the fairing, tail, tank, chassis, swingarm
, ... as well as many other parts. Spectacular!
Additional details for the Suzuki RGV-Gamma XR-84
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/12 scale with reference ST27-TK1256.
- Belongs to the Lucky Strike Suzuki Team.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1994.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14081.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 153 mm x 246 mm x 62 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 348 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.